MFOL and MBLC invite you to join us for a Friends Sharing With Friends event on Saturday, May 21, 2016, from 9:30am to noon at the Bellingham Public Library (100 Blackstone Street, Bellingham, MA).
9:30 — Registration & coffee
10:00 — Welcome from the Massachusetts Friends of Libraries and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners
Panel Discussion: What makes your Friends group a Success?
• John Tavares, Friends of the Acushnet Public Library
• Ron Ziemba, Friends of the Newburyport Public Library
• Diane Dopp, Friends of the Thomas Crane Public Library, Quincy
• Erin Williams Hart, Trustee/Friends Information Specialist, MBLC
11:00 — Short break
11:15 — Open Sharing Session: This is YOUR time to share your great ideas and achievements and hear from other Friends groups!
Please register no later than Friday, May 20. To register, contact Sharon Zitser (MBLC) at 1-800-952-7403 x252 or email@example.com, and provide following the information:
- Name of Friends group or Library
- # attending
- Name(s) &title(s) (e.g. Friend, Trustee, etc.) of attendees
- Contact phone #
- Contact email